Lesson08A: Endocrine Unit
[Week 16 Assignment]
Scene I: Admission Interview (入院問診)
Mr. Johnson, an obese 64-year-old patient, is hospitalized for blood sugar control.
(中譯) 約翰遜先生,是肥胖的64歲病患,送入醫院接受血糖控制治療。
N: Nurse P: Patient
N: | Let me check your post-meal blood sugar. |
(中譯) 請讓我檢查你餐後的血糖。 | |
P: | OK. |
(中譯) 好。 | |
N: | Which finger should I use? |
(中譯) 哪隻手指可以用? | |
P: | Use my ring finger, please. |
(中譯) 請用我的無名指。 | |
N: | I need to sterilize it first. It'll hurt a little. |
(中譯) 首先我必須先消毒。它會有點痛。 | |
P: | What's my blood sugar? |
(中譯) 我的血糖多少? | |
N: | Your blood sugar is 356. It's very high. |
(中譯) 你的血糖是356。非常高。 | |
P: | Really? What's the normal blood sugar range for diabetic patients? |
(中譯) 真的?多少才是糖尿病的患者正常的血糖範圍? | |
N: | It should be controlled under 180 after each meal. |
(中譯) 餐後的血糖必須控制在180以下。 | |
P: | I see. So what will happen if my blood sugar gets too high? |
(中譯) 我懂了。那當血糖太高時會產生什麼影響? | |
N: | It could result in eye, nerve, and kidney problems |
(中譯) 它會導致眼睛、神經和腎臟的問題。 | |
P: | Is that so? How should I control the blood sugar level? |
(中譯) 是那樣嗎?那我該怎麼控制我的血糖標準? | |
N: | We have patient education lessons every day. Why don't you join us? |
(中譯) 我們每天都有病患教育課程。你怎不參加我們呢? | |
P: | Sure. I have many questions to ask. |
(中譯) 好。我有很多問題想問。 | |
N: | You can also talk to your diabetic educator if you like. |
(中譯) 如果你願意你也可以問糖尿病的衛教人員。 | |
P: | I will. |
(中譯) 我會的。 | |
N: | The doctor will check on you later to see if your diet and medicine need to be changed. |
(中譯) 如果你的飲食和藥物需要改變的話等一下醫生會來檢查。 | |
P: | Thanks a lot. |
(中譯) 非常謝謝你。 |
留言列表