Scene III: Discharge Teaching (出院衛教)
After breakfast, Mr. Johnson is reading a booklet about diabetes.
(中譯) 吃過早餐後,約翰遜先生正在閱讀有關糖尿病的小冊子。
N: | Good morning. Here is your after-breakfast medicine. |
(中譯) 早安。這是你吃完早餐後的藥。 | |
P: | What's it for? |
(中譯) 有何用嗎? | |
N: | It helps to inhibit the absorption of glucose. Please take it within 15 minutes of eating your breakfast. |
(中譯) 它幫助抑制吸收葡萄糖。請在吃早餐後十五分鐘內服用。 | |
P: | OK. |
(中譯) 好。 | |
N: | Do you know how to control your blood sugar level now? |
(中譯) 你現在知道該如何控制你的血糖值了嗎? | |
P: | Yes, I shouldn't eat too much food that contains sugar. |
(中譯) 是的。我不能吃太多含糖的食物。 | |
N: | What else? |
(中譯) 還有呢? | |
P: | I was told weight loss and exercise are helpful. But I am a couch potato. |
(中譯) 我被告訴要體重減輕和運動是有用的。但是我是一個懶骨頭。 | |
N: | What do you mean? |
(中譯) 什麼意思? | |
P: | Watching TV and eating potato chips are my favorite pastimes. |
(中譯) 看電視和吃洋芋片是我最喜歡的娛樂。 | |
N: | But they are not good for your health. |
(中譯) 但是那些對你的健康不好。 | |
P: | I know. I just can't help it. |
(中譯) 我知道。我只是很難節制。 | |
N: | Exercise can help control blood sugar levels. |
(中譯) 運動可以幫助控制血糖值。 | |
P: | But I need to be motivated. |
(中譯) 但是我需要被刺激。 | |
N: | How about finding a friend or relative to exercise with you? |
(中譯) 那找一個朋友或親屬跟你一起運動如何? | |
P: | All right. I'll try doing that. |
(中譯) 好吧。我會做的。 | |
N: | Controlling diabetes requires you to be consistent with your diet and exercise. |
(中譯) 控制糖尿病需要你的飲食和運動一致。 | |
P: | OK. Should I be especially careful with my feet? |
(中譯) 好。我需要特別小心我的腳嗎? | |
N: | Yes, wear shoes at all times to prevent injuries. Keep your feet clean and inspect them every day. |
(中譯) 是的,為了避免受傷要一直穿著襪子。保持你的腳的乾淨並且每天檢查。 | |
P: | I'll remember. Thanks. |
(中譯) 我會記住的。謝謝。 |
留言列表