Scene III: Discharge Teaching (出院衛教)
Mr. Charles has undergone an operation to create an AVF.
(中譯) 查爾斯先生接受動靜脈瘻管建立手術。
N: | Mr. Charles, can I examine your dialysis fistula? |
(中譯) 查爾斯先生,可以讓我檢查你的洗腎瘻管嗎? | |
P: | Sure. The doctor said it's in good condition. |
(中譯) 當然。醫生說情況良好。 | |
N: | (touches the anastomosis area) Let me auscultate the sound of blood flow. |
(中譯) (碰觸接合處)讓我聽診血液循環。 | |
P: | Does the fistula work well? |
(中譯) 瘻管作用好嗎? | |
N: | Yes, touch it yourself. Can you feel the blood flow? |
(中譯) 是的,你可以自己觸摸。你可以感到血液循環嗎? | |
P: | Yeah. I feel like I'm being shocked by electricity, and it sounds like whoosh, whoosh, whoosh . . . |
(中譯) 是。我感覺像是觸電一樣,而且聽起來像是發出嘶嘶聲。 | |
N: | That means the operation is successful. |
(中譯) 表示手術是成功的。 | |
P: | Do you mean the preparation for dialysis is complete? |
(中譯) 你的意思是洗腎的準備已經完整了? | |
N: | Not until the fistula matures. You still have to do hand exercises to arterialize the vessel. |
(中譯) 要直到瘻管長成才行。你仍然需要作手部運動使血管動脈化。 | |
P: | How long should I be doing the exercises? |
(中譯) 我需要做多久的運動? | |
N: | For up to two months. |
(中譯) 要超過兩個月。 | |
P: | Should I start now? |
(中譯) 我要現在開始嗎? | |
N: | No. Not until 24 hours after the operation is finished. I'll come back to show you tomorrow. |
(中譯) 不用。要在手術結束24小時之後。我明天將會來敎你。 | |
P: | OK, I understand. |
(中譯) 好,我知道了。 | |
N: | By the way, this booklet explains what you should be aware of. |
(中譯) 順便一提,小冊子有說明什麼是你該知道的。 | |
P: | Like what? |
(中譯) 像什麼? | |
N: | It cautions against wearing tight clothes or sleeping on your hand. |
(中譯) 它告誡不能穿緊身的衣物或睡在你的手上。 | |
P: | I see. No pressure on the vessel, right? |
(中譯) 我知道了。不能在血管上施加壓力,對嗎? | |
N: | Right. We'll go over the details tomorrow. |
(中譯) 對。我明天會溫習細節。 |