Scene II: Hospitalization (住院治療)
Mr. Johnson is lying in bed. He has just pushed the call button.
(中譯) 約翰遜先生躺在床上。他按了叫人鈴。
N: Nurse P: Patient
N: | May I help you? |
(中譯) 有需要什麼幫助嗎? | |
P: | Yes, I feel dizzy, and I can't see clearly. |
(中譯) 是的。我覺得頭暈目眩而且眼睛看不清楚。 | |
N: | Do you feel thirsty, or that you need to urinate a lot? |
(中譯) 你有覺得口渴或排尿很多嗎? | |
P: | Yes, I'm very thirsty even though I keep on drinking water. Are all diabetic patients like me? |
(中譯) 是的。即使我一直喝水也很渴。所有的糖尿病患者都會這樣嗎? | |
N: | It depends on their blood sugar control. When did you eat lunch? |
(中譯) 要視他們的血糖控制而定。你何時吃午餐的? | |
P: | I had my lunch at 12:20 p.m. |
(中譯) 我午餐十二點二十分時吃的。 | |
N: | What did you eat? |
(中譯) 你吃了些什麼? | |
P: | I had a chicken burger, a cup of sugar-free coffee, and a guava. |
(中譯) 我吃了一個雞肉漢堡、一杯無糖的咖啡和一個芭樂。 | |
N: | Please try to avoid fried chicken. It's too greasy. |
(中譯) 請避免吃油炸的雞肉。太油膩了。 | |
P: | Is there too much fat in it? |
(中譯) 是因為含有太多脂肪嗎? | |
N: | Yes. Next time you have a chicken burger, just eat half. |
(中譯) 是的。下次有雞肉漢堡時,只能吃ㄧ半。 | |
P: | All right. What about the guava? |
(中譯) 好吧。那芭樂呢? | |
N: | It's a low-sugar fruit, so it's fine to eat it. |
(中譯) 它是低糖的水果,所以吃它是很好的。 | |
P: | OK then, how many servings of fruit should I have with each meal? |
(中譯) 好然後我一餐該吃多少份的水果? | |
N: | You may have one serving of low-sugar fruit. One serving is about the size of a fist. |
(中譯) 你應該吃一份低糖的水果。一份的大小大約拳頭大。 | |
P: | Did you say a fist? |
(中譯) 你說拳頭大? | |
N: | Yes. If you still have questions about your diet, please discuss them with your nutritionist. |
(中譯) 是的。假如你仍然有問題關於你的飲食,請與你的營養師討論。 | |
P: | I will. Should I avoid snacks too? |
(中譯) 我會的。我也需要避免吃點心嗎? | |
N: | Yes, remember to drink lots of water after your meals. |
(中譯) 是的,你用餐後記得喝很多的水。 | |
P: | Is that it? |
(中譯) 就這樣? | |
N: | Yes. Now please stay in bed. I'll check your blood sugar again later. |
(中譯) 是的。現在請你待在床上。我等一下會再一次檢查你的血糖。 |