Lesson07A: Renal Unit
[Week 14 Assignment]
Scene I: Admission Interview (入院問診)
Mr. Charles is admitted via the renal OPD.
(中譯) 查爾斯先生經由腎臟的門診後住院。
N: Nurse P: Patient
N: | Mr. Charles, how are you feeling now? |
(中譯) 查爾斯先生你現在感覺如何? | |
P: | I'm feeling very tired, and I have a headache. My body hurts from head to toe. |
(中譯) 我感到非常疲乏,而且頭痛。我全身疼痛 | |
N: | I'm sorry to hear it, Mr. Charles. May I take your blood pressure? |
(中譯) 查爾斯先生,我很抱歉聽到這些,請問我可以測量你的血壓嗎? | |
P: | Go ahead. |
(中譯) 請便。 | |
N: | Your systolic pressure is 180, and your diastolic pressure is 90. |
(中譯) 你的收縮壓是180,而舒張壓是90 | |
P: | Oh, that sounds OK. My blood pressure can be as high as 220. |
(中譯) 喔,聽起來還不錯。我的血壓甚至可以高到220。 | |
N: | Is your blood pressure always so high? |
(中譯) 你的血壓一直這麼高嗎? | |
P: | Well, no. It's only been like this recently. |
(中譯) 不是,最近才這樣。 | |
N: | Have you been to a hospital for an examination or checkup? |
(中譯) 你曾經去醫院做檢查嗎? | |
P: | Yes, I have. I had a blood test, and the doctor told me I might have kidney problems. |
(中譯) 是的。我有做過血液檢驗,然後醫生告訴我,我的腎臟可能有問題。 | |
N: | Is there anything else we should know? |
(中譯) 還有其他可以告訴我們的嗎? | |
P: | He said that I needed to go on dialysis. I also had an IVP done. |
(中譯) 他說我需要洗腎。我還做過靜脈腎盂X光造影。 | |
N: | Did you take any medicine? |
(中譯) 你有服用任何藥物嗎? | |
P: | Yes. But my whole body is swollen, and I become short of breath easily. |
(中譯) 是的。但是我全身浮腫,而且變成容易呼吸短促。 | |
N: | Let me check your breath sounds (checks his lungs with a stethoscope). |
(中譯) 讓我檢查你的呼吸(用聽診器檢查他的肺)。 | |
P: | I'm still a little short of breath. |
(中譯) 我仍然有點呼吸短促。 | |
N: | Don't take off the oxygen mask. I'll put up the head of the bed, so you can breathe more easily. |
(中譯) 別拿下氧氣罩。我將墊高你的頭,讓你呼吸可以容易些。 |