Scene III: Discharge Teaching (出院衛教)
Mr. Thompson can urinate normally now, and is ready for discharge.
(中譯) 湯普森先生現在排尿正常,並且準備好出院了。
N: | Your urination has improved. Dr. Whitley has agreed that you may go home. |
(中譯) 你的排尿有改進。惠特利醫生同意你可以回家了。 | |
P: | That's great. But when will I have to come back for follow-up exams? |
(中譯) 太棒了。但是何時我要回來做追蹤檢查? | |
N: | After a week. Now there are some things you must keep in mind. |
(中譯) 一個禮拜。現在你必須記住一些事情。 | |
P: | What are they? |
(中譯) 哪些? | |
N: | Take the pills punctually. Always check the urine color and record how frequently you urinate. |
(中譯) 準時服用藥物。檢查尿的顏色和記錄排尿的次數。 | |
P: | Should I also check the amount? |
(中譯) 我也要記錄量嗎? | |
N: | Sure. And do you remember the symptoms of bleeding? |
(中譯) 是的。那你知道出血的症狀嗎? | |
P: | Do you mean when the urine turns red and thick? |
(中譯) 你的意思是當尿轉變成紅色和黏稠嗎? | |
N: | Yes. What do you do if that happens? |
(中譯) 是的。發生時你該怎麼做? | |
P: | I should come back to the hospital right away. |
(中譯) 我應該馬上回醫院就診。 | |
N: | Right. Also do that if you have a fever, pain, or difficulty urinating. Any questions? |
(中譯) 正確。如果發燒、疼痛或是排尿困難也要回來就診。還有問題嗎? | |
P: | I've had trouble with constipation. What can I do? |
(中譯) 我有便秘的問題。我該怎麼做? | |
N: | You should eat lots of fruit and vegetables. |
(中譯) 你應該吃很多水果和蔬菜。 | |
P: | OK. Is there anything else? |
(中譯) 好。還有其他的嗎? | |
N: | No scooter or bike riding for three months. Sexual activity may be resumed in six to eight weeks. |
(中譯) 三個月內不能騎摩托車或腳踏車。六至八週後才能重新開始性活動。 | |
P: | Is it okay to take showers? |
(中譯) 能夠淋浴嗎? | |
N: | Yes. But don't stand in crouching positions or do strenuous activities. |
(中譯) 是的。但是不能做蹲伏的姿勢或激烈的活動。 | |
P: | Do you mean activities, such as jogging or climbing stairs? |
(中譯) 你說的活動是指慢跑或爬樓梯這類的嗎? | |
N: | Correct. And avoid drinks that contain caffeine before going to bed. |
(中譯) 正確。並且避免在睡前喝含有咖啡因的飲料。 | |
P: | I know. I won't drink anything like coffee or tea. |
(中譯) 我知道。我不會喝任何咖啡或茶。 |
留言列表