[Week 2: Assignment]
Scene I: Admission Interview (入院問診)
Mr. Leo, a 58-year-old, has vomited blood clots and passed black stool.
N: Nurse P: Patient
N: | When did you throw up blood clots and pass black stool? |
(中譯) 你何時吐出血塊和排出黑糞便? | |
P: | Yesterday morning, I passed some blackish green stool. And during the night, I passed black stool. |
(中譯) 昨天早上,我排出一些墨綠色的糞便。而在晚上期間我才排出黑糞便。 | |
N: | How did you feel at the time? |
(中譯) 您當時怎麼感覺? | |
P: | I was dizzy and woozy, and my heart was racing. |
(中譯) 我感到頭暈目眩而且心跳加速。 | |
N: | Uh huh. Anything else? |
(中譯) 嗯。還有嗎? | |
P: | It felt like heartburn (points to his stomach). I was nauseous, and I vomited some blood. |
(中譯) 它感覺像胃灼熱。我感到噁心,而且我吐出一些血。 | |
N: | Was there any pain? |
(中譯) 還有哪裡痛嗎? | |
P: | Yes, I had cramps in my stomach. |
(中譯) 是的,我感到胃絞痛。 | |
N: | How many times have you had a bowel movement since then? |
(中譯) 從那以後你有多少次排便? | |
P: | I have passed black stool three times. |
(中譯) 我排出黑糞便三次。 | |
N: | What's the approximate amount of black stool each time? |
(中譯) 每一次的排便量接近多少? | |
P: | It's about a cup. |
(中譯) 大概一杯。 | |
N: | How do you feel now? |
(中譯) 你現在感覺如何? | |
P: | I still feel weak and chilly. |
(中譯) 我仍感到虛弱和怕冷。 | |
N: | Please lie down and rest for 10 minutes. I'll come back to check on you. |
(中譯) 請躺下並休息十分鐘。我會再回來替你檢查。 | |
P: | Thanks. |
(中譯) 謝謝。 |
留言列表